Tuesday, September 25, 2007

THe ENd Has FiNallY CoME

Okay, so like that was oodles of fun, well most, well alot, well some of it! Kidding. I did enjoy learning about all the CRAZY things that are out there in cyber space that can be very useful for the library and its patrons. I will most likely use many of the sites I explored and recomend them to others to use also. Back in college I never in my life thought I would actually be using a computer, yet alone doing all the nifty things wel can do today. I only hope that I can remember how to access all the sites when I think I need to use them. Onward and upward, pip pip! Or as Buzz Lightyear would say "to infinity and beyond!" But Woody would also add "that's not flying, that's falling with style!" which has nothing to do with anything............... I'm OUT suzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: